Something healthy

by Mel dela Pena

Awkward, and then not so awkward, and then hanging out with a hint of small talks. I guess we're on our way to being OK, then?

The Halloween party seemed to be a nightmare I just wanted to wake up on. Well, just for a few minutes, at least. A lot of 'should have been' ran through my mind the moment I got home and lied down on my bed, and realizing the effects of my action. Why did I even have to do that? I knew it was the fucking end of everything and all my previous hopes went down the drain.

I expected the worst, but it didn't happen. Boy, was I glad! We got to hang out yesterday and the day before, and I could just be thankful to two people for making it possible cause we're actually doing small talks now. I'm beyond excited to bring back the friendship! Too giddy to contain! :)

I'm not going into the details, but yes, so far, the seeming 'set'up' is something pretty healthy for our relationship. I'm glad that the littlest of efforts are healing us by a milestone. Or at least, for myself. Hihi :)