Some changes

by Mel dela Pena

My manner of writing... Yep! I haven't blogged for so long that I think I have forgotten how to write cohesively. My two previous posts seemed gibberish. How sad. :( But anyway, I'll do something about it. Expect improvements on my next posts (haha not that I'm expecting anyone to read my blog), I'll get a hang of this again. :)

Oh! Made a new account on Instagram, and it's full of fitness and wellness stuff. So now I have two accounts: my personal one and fitness/advisor/professional one. I hope the latter gets Instafamous! So far I have posted 5 photos, each has at least 20 likes, and I got myself 3 followers in a span of 2 hours. Not bad for a start?

Yes, I am doing this to distract myself from all the shit and drama in the real life. Sick and tired of all the lying and all them posers, pretending to be my friend when they aren't, and they're just taking advantage of me cause they think I don't know. I'm not dumb and insensitive, and that clearly sets us apart. They should've known better... Oh wait, only my real friends know that. Oops! I have one question for you, though. If you haven't done anything wrong, then why are you guilty? No hatin! :)